What To Expect
We are excited that you are thinking about checking out LifeGate Church! Whether you have never tried the “church” thing before, are coming back after a long time away, or are looking for something different and deeper in your walk with Christ, we think you’ll find a home at LifeGate Church.
What Can I Expect When I Visit?
- Every Sunday you’ll be greeted by some friendly faces and a hot cup of coffee and a pastry.
- Our atmosphere is comfortable, so wear what makes you comfortable.
- Our worship and music is excellent, contemporary and most importantly, passionate as the LifeGate worship team leads us in expressing our love for God in song.
- Our messages will be full of practical Biblical truth that can be applied to your life.
- If you are a parent, KidVenture provides a fun and engaging time for children pre-K through 5th grade to learn the basics of the Bible in a safe environment. LifeGate also provides a staffed nursery for infants and toddlers.
Someone once said that there are two kinds of churches: Churches that make happy people sad and Churches that make sad people happy. At LifeGate Church, our goal is to be the second type of church as we help you enter into the whole new amazing way of life that Jesus promised us (John 10:10).